Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Texture Series 2nd Draft










For my second draft i tried to only focus on the texture and have no background. I wanted to remove the context of the texture so it would not be automatically evident to the viewer what the origins of the texture are. I also wanted to have a focal focus point of the textures so it was clear but also blurry and fading. I did not intentionally do this, but the colors of my second draft are cohesive and i like the way they relate to one another. 

6 comments:

  1. Good job. I really like your second photo because it takes a second to see what its of. I love how you made it a little unclear what each photo was actually of, because it makes it more interesting to have to look and try and figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like your photos! they are all really good and they really stand out for the veiwer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job. I like your fourth picture. The texture looks really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great 2nd draft Emma! I really like the first image in this series because of the texture and the fading colors, which creates an equivocal subject for the viewer to uncover. I think you do a great job in this series with focusing on cohesive colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great series. The fourth photo from the top transcends the others due to its textural depth and abstract quality. I would encourage you to look out for similar affects in your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like all the different textures in these photos! Even though theyre all different they all compliment each other in a way. Even though there are a lot of shapes and movement the photos don't seem cluttered. NIce job.

    ReplyDelete