Monday, October 22, 2012

Mutli Shade Second Draft






I wanted to continue from my previous project but with an emphasis on shades rather then colors. I shot in black and white so i could evaluate the values in the moment and try to imagine a cohesive final piece composed of light to dark progression. I first tried to see what my final color grid looked like in black and white and it wasnt nearly as satisfying as this final draft is. I think it turned out well and one can see the clear advancement from light to dark and then identify a clear pattern. 

1 comment:

  1. AYY! These are amazing emma. You really used this puzzling effect to your advantage and created very cool new abstract images with your other photos. This was a very creative and risky project, but you nailed it and conveyed a consistent mood.

    ReplyDelete