Monday, May 14, 2012

Memories

I am an only child so when my parents had dinner parties I would entertain myself with wax from candles. Dipping my fingertips into the warm pool, covering leafs to save and ruining napkins. 




I used to love hot airs balloons. The patterns were so amazing to be and I made a huge deal every time I saw one, wishing I was up there. 

I spent hundreds of hours in a car with my parents driving from Tahoe and this picture of highway sunset billboards and fields brings back nostalgia. Theres a specific feeling of security and familiarity when laying down in the back seat of a car with your parents in the front. 

My mom and I used to take carriage rides all the time and I would try to set the horses free because I thought they shouldn't be tied up in a city. Their eyes always looked so tired and sad to me. 

My favorite thing in the entire world when I was younger was running and running and running through parks and fields and lawns. the tilted angle makes me feel the movement of running and how I saw the world when I was little. 

No comments:

Post a Comment