Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Aspects of Style

i originally wanted to take a picture of the clouds and colors of the sunset but the hard lines of the wires with the soft lines caught my eye, the contrasts contribute to my style


Again the contrast between dark and light drew me to take this picture. I like it because of the indefinite line that separates the sky and trees makes it feel random but cohesive at the same time


A main part of my style is focus, and the lines of the plant blurring out and then sharpening caught my eye and caused me to change the original composition of the picture


Shadows and light have always been something that draw me into photos and while this is an extremely simple picture i think that the varied values give it a surprisingly unique feel


Shadows and light were also going to be the original focus of this picture but the negative space that the arcs create while being symmetrical contributes to my style. 

No comments:

Post a Comment